Infant Adoption Agency
The foster care system is available for women who are unable or unfit to care for their children that are already born. But what about the women who are pregnant and unable to provide for their newborns? What about those who do not want to have an abortion, but aren’t ready to parent?
Infant adoption agencies — like A Guardian Angel Adoptions — offer the chance for birth mothers to choose their child’s family and future. A Guardian Angel Adoptions provides the resources needed for expecting mothers considering newborn adoption. From medical care and housing assistance to legal help and counseling, we offer support during and after your pregnancy.
Support During Pregnancy
- Many women choose a newborn adoption agency because they are not in a healthy relationship or adequate financial situation at the time. A Guardian Angel Adoptions covers living expenses such as housing, medical care, food and other necessities as allowed by the state.
- If more support is needed, we will also cover travel expenses to bring mothers to our housing in Utah. A safe and comfortable apartment will be provided along with an assigned adoption counselor. Our experienced staff takes pregnant mothers grocery shopping, to doctor’s appointments and on other outings.
- We also offer 24/7 phone support. A Guardian Angel always has staff available and on call for the women we are supporting.
- We offer counseling from licensed adoption counselors to help you through this decision.
- Educational assistance is also arranged if desired. We offer free programs to help women receive their GED.
- Matching services that reach a wider variety of adoptive families across the country. We will help you find the family and future you desire for your newborn.
- Legal assistance to ensure the best placement of every child.
Support at Delivery
- An expectant mother’s health and the health of her infant are our top priorities. We make sure birth mothers can get to their checkups and cover the medical costs if insurance doesn’t.
- A caring adoption counselor will be with each birth mother at every step of this process. Each caseworker will offer guidance and support, especially in making a hospital plan tailored to birth mothers’ needs. We will always honor a birth mother’s wish.
Support after birth
- Safe, loving families are guaranteed through our background checks and home study requirements. You can trust that you will be placing your baby in the best of hands.
- Stay in our comfortable apartments for up to 10 days while you recover.
- Free travel back to your home state.
- Depending on state laws, we will help with pregnancy-related costs until birth mothers can return to work.
- Birth mothers can visit with their adoption counselor to help process any grief or complicated feelings regarding the adoption process. Additionally, our caring staff members — birth and adoptive mothers alike — are on call to lend an understanding ear.
- We are here for birth mothers throughout life and consider them a part of our Guardian Angel family.
Adoption can be a miracle and blessing to both adoptive families and birth mothers. We genuinely believe adoption is not about dividing, but creating and connecting families. Our staff is composed of women who have been positively impacted by adoption. Their mission is to care for expectant mothers, adoptive families and newborns as they would their own.
At A Guardian Angel Adoptions, we promise to answer all your questions truthfully. We’ll help you make an adoption plan that fits your specific needs. We’ll never put your baby in foster or cradle care before placement with the adoptive family you’ve chosen.
We honor you and your brave decision to explore adoption. Our resources are here to help you along the way. We promise to help carry your burden and to walk every step of your adoption journey with you.